10.10.2015

CREATIVE WORKSPACES


Hey Guys, today I am going to be doing a post on creative workspaces, as a person who works in the creative industry and as a blogger I am always glued to a desk and a computer.

To me a workspace should be somewhere where you feel comfortable and relaxed while doing your best work. I have worked in a few design studios and since starting university I have had a few different workspaces so I know what I like and don't like in a space.

This is a collection of spaces both personal and studio that I feel are beautiful and inspirational to anyone who is looking to update their current space. Enjoy!
 


PERSONAL WORKSPACES




STUDIO WORKSPACES



So these are pretty much my dream work spaces, both what I would love to have at home and work in, I am attracted to spacious, minimal and clean spaces with lots of natural light. I also love to have inspirational images around me and music whilst I am working.



Do you like these work spaces? What do you like or want to change about your own personal workspace?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love how those workspaces look, so freaking beautiful!
    I don't really like my workspace, it's a little bit small and if I have my laptop on the table, I can't even study because there's so little space left, and not even mentioning doing any homework whatsoever. I would love to have something bigger so I could study, have written notes and my laptop on the table, but currently I have to work with what I have haha :)
    Nice post! Have an amazing week! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes my workspace is also small at the moment, I hope when my friend moves down to London we can get a place together and then I might have somewhere a bit bigger :) I'm sure what you have is wonderful :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I like the simplicity of the workplaces! Beeing scandinavian I guess that's easy to guess. But I really can't work if someone can see my screen. If I feel someone is watching over my shoulder I freeze up, so I need a safe nook somewhere in order to write :) But I enjoy clean, clutter free spaces – and really hope I someday can rent an office space instead of using my kitchen and bed room. Now I have to watch my own clutter all day every day, and it makes me go mad! Haha!

    www.stinefriis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wow I guess you have minimalism in your blood then! :P I used to be like that, but after a year of working in a design studio you get used to it, but I understand what you mean, it's like you're being judged :P xxx

      Delete
  3. I love how simple these are, I have to have two work spaces most of the time. One that is simple like this where I just put what I'm using at the time and the other with clutter and mess. For some reason I can't have one without the other <3
    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have my works desk and I have my small desk at home, both are very clean and clear at the moment but usually it's chaos! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. wow! amazing blog post ! had a good read :) I just love blog like this !!! thanks for sharing keep up the good work

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad that you enjoyed my blog and my post! I will be sure to check out your blog! :) Thank you! xxx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig