5.26.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES


Hey Guys! As you probably know by now every week I round up my favourite art and design bits that I have seen to show you all so that you can be inspired for the week ahead. 

This week I have got a lot more photography pieces and type has been a thing for me. I have found myself drawn to things with more of a organic and natural feel with muted colours.

__________________________________________________























__________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this weeks favourites, my personal best of the bunch is the Nordstrom Tights Packaging which I think is very clever.

Let me know in the comments which is your favourite!




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. omg that dog photo made my day!

    www.simplisticallystyled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! This is definitely a different kind of "favorites" post than I'm used to seeing...it's so cool!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig