5.12.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES


Hey Guys! Today I am bringing you my updated weekly favourites. I do this every week and include everything from product design to typography as a way to keep myself up to date with what I like and to be inspired.
__________________________________________________








This Book Cover













__________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this weeks art and design favourites, let me know in the comments which one you liked.




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Really great post. So glad to have discovered http://mindsparklemag.com/ through this post! I am a digital product designer, so it's so great to see what other people out there are doing. It's so fun to be able to look at more avant-garde designs, especially since my job deals with much more commercial for-the-masses design.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely, that's why I created this little series to make sure I keep up with styles not just in my own field (Graphic Designer) but in others too. I love getting my next logo idea from someplace different :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am really drawn toward the crisp packaging of those bottles. It looks so refreshing & clean that it already draws me in. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's why I love them, it's so cool how the designer has made water look even more refreshing! :) xx

      Delete
  3. The first picture of those jars... omg I want them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I wish they were available for purchase :'( xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig