5.10.2015

MY FAVOURITE PODCASTS


Hey guys,

I am obsessed with podcasts, and recently they have taken over my love of reading. I listen to them when I run, when I commute and whenever I am doing chores or just hanging around the house.

This post is about my favourite podcasts and why you should check them out.

__________________________________________________



This was the podcast that hooked me. Serial follows true crime and picks it apart. The first series is about the murder of a high school girl in America, her ex boyfriend was convicted of the murder, but it doesn't add up at all. If you choose to listen to one, this is it.

__________________________________________________


This is a carry on from Serial, this podcast which is created by lawyers who have very carefully looked at the case, to bring new information to light. If you are a fan of serial, this will help to tide you over until this Autumn.

__________________________________________________


I am very interested in crime as you can tell. This podcast discusses all types of crime. It discusses techniques used to catch criminals, can PMS drive you to murder to even a case where a husband was convicted of his wife's murder, the true culprit was an owl. These are much shorter than the previous two, so if you have a short commute or want something quick then this is probably best for you.

__________________________________________________



This is a very different podcast to the rest. It is about being a women at every angle, it speaks about our role in the workplace, clothes sizes, sexism, if organic food is good for you, do wrinkle creams work? Everything! And it's pretty funny too, so if you are after an easy listen and to learn some new stuff, this is for you.

__________________________________________________

As you have probably noticed I missed a post this week. This was because of the General Election in England. This was the first election I have ever voted in, so I felt very connected to it and was intrigued as to how it would turn out. Regular posting should be back next week, thanks for being amazing!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You are quite into your crime, aren't you? Not my genre, but I love the idea of having something to listen to while I clean. Such a waste of time otherwise.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I am, I love trying to work it out and feeling like a detective :P And yes it makes it go so much faster :) xx

      Delete
  2. Never listen to Podcasts, but love these recommendations.

    Great blog <3

    Katie Loves ~ A Fashion & Beauty Blog.

    Follow on Bloglovin' ~ 'Katie Loves'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I only started about three months ago but I've become obsessed :D xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig