5.04.2015

MINI DRUGSTORE HAUL



Hey Guys, I hope you are all having a wonderful bank holiday Monday so far.

So it's that time where everything in my make-up drawer is slowly running out, and even though that isn't every good for my bank account, I can share my purchases and why I bought them with you!
__________________________________________________



£13.69
Since I moved to London I have been having problems with my scalp. I partly blame the amount of pollution and how I use a lot more products on my hair. I feel like this build up is having a big effect on my hair. I bought this shampoo to give my hair that deep clean that it very much needs.

If you don't know what a clarifying shampoo is, it's a hardcore shampoo that no matter how dirty your hair is, it will clean it. You should only use these once a week otherwise you will seriously dry your hair out.

£4.86
Speaking of products to add to my hair... I decided on buying this as just sticking to Superdrug and Batiste Dry Shampoos is a bit boring and I need to break out of my rut. I have loved Aussie Products for a long time so I trust that this dry shampoo will do the job.

£14.50
I have tiny, thin lips, and sometimes I like to mix my look up with fuller lips. I usually overdraw my lips with lip liner to make them look fuller but I this caught my eyes in Boots and I got curious. I'm planning on applying this after my lip liner.

£5.91
My mineral foundation is close to finishing so I have been looking around for a new skin base. I usually go with Maybelline's BB cream but this one by Rimmel looked just as good. I like to use BB creams in the summer because as providing SPF they are light to wear and are more natural than foundation.

£7.99
The Too Faced Primer that I reviewed is close to running out so I decided to go on a hunt to try and find an alternative. I thought that £7.99 is a lot better than £22.00. I have heard a lot of good things about this primer online so I hope it lives up to my expectations.

£4.49
I chose to go to the Boots in Piccadilly Circus for this haul after work, and if anyone else has been there you will know that it is hectic. My usual Collection 2000 concealer was all out. So instead of leaving empty handed I picked up this concealer instead. I swatched this in store and the consistency and colour was very similar to the Collection 2000 one, I hope it's just as good.

£9.99
This was the product that made Bourjois Paris so popular, they brought it back in the last year due to high requests. It is a mattifying setting powder. As I have the curse of oily skin I am hoping this will stop my makeup from melting off.

__________________________________________________

Of course I will be reviewing some of these products shortly. Make sure that you follow me to keep upto date with my posts.

Have you tried any of these products?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like a successful haul. The L'oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base sounds promising. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was, I can't wait to start using all of the stuff :) xx

      Delete
  2. I purchased the Rimmel BB cream a few days ago and I've been really liking it :) the Bourjois powder looks really interesting as well, I didn't know that they brought it back! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it for the first time yesterday and I was very impressed with it, especially compared to my old £25 mineral powder I am saving a fortune! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I normally go for the Collection 2000 concealer too but I've tried the 17 StayTime and it's actually really good too!
    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just started using it and although the staying power is amazing the shade I got is slightly too light for my skin, so I feel I am going to keep it as an undereye concealer. haha my bad! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig