5.03.2015

LUSH MASK OF MAGNAMINTY REVIEW


Hey Guys, Today I am doing a review of Lush's Mask of Magnaminty. I have been using this mask for a couple of months now usually once to twice a week as a treatment to my skin. 
__________________________________________________


On Lush's site it says that the mask is "a multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin." and I have to say, I completely agree with this statement.

To use the mask you apply in on a clean damp face and leave for about five to ten minutes. I usually apply this after a shower which is why in these pictures I am in my pajamas and have damp hair. I feel that my skin is at it's cleanest here and my pores are nice and open to help the mask do it's thing.


When you wash the mask of your face you will notice your skin will also be exfoliated by the beans that are in the mask. So the mask is almost like a 2-1 product which for someone who is always kept busy, this is perfect for.

This mask is great for people with oily skin, I feel since I've been using it my skin has got slightly less oily and my skin is a lot smoother. When I take this off I feel like my skin is a lot less aggravated and it looks a lot healthier.


Since I have used it it has definitely shot to the top of my skin care essentials because not only does it work for my skin but it's also decently priced, I feel that you get a lot of product for your money and you only have to apply a thin amount to your face to get the benefits so even the small pot will last a while.

You can get small pot for £5.50 and the larger pot for £9.75 from Lush's website or in any Lush store.

__________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this post, from now on when I do reviews of products I am going to try to take pictures so you see how the products look on a person. Let me know in the comments what you think?

Whats your favourite mask?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've tried quite a few of the Lush face masks but not this one :) I am so interested now though, it sounds great! You have a lovely blog, new follower. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your support! It's an amazing mask. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Tbh, I don't think I've ever tried a product from Lush. The nearest mall where it has a branch is just too far away. I love your detailed review, I'll definitely be on the look out for this especially since I have oily skin. (: x

    Truly Yours, Kyle | TRULYYOURSKYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order it online if that helps, I love ordering online from Lush as every now and again they will put something extra in the order for "good karma" :) Hope this helps! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this, I'm quite new to using Lush products and I admit it kinda intimidates me when I went inside the store since there are just so many. Would really check this one out.

    http://joycentricity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a crazy (but wonderful) store I think that the good products are amazing and are so cheap for the quality of them, but their bad products can break me out so I'm always trying stuff to find the 'holy grail' products! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig