5.11.2015

JASON'S BODY WASH REVIEW


Hey Guys!

Today I am going to review the Jason's Smoothing Body Wash. I picked this up from the Brighton Vegfest about three months ago. And I have been loving it ever since.
__________________________________________________


I have been using this for about two months since I got it and it still feels pretty much full. The first thing I noticed about this body wash is the smell, it smells better than the Body Shop Coconut Body Butter... I promise. The scent fills my bathroom and makes me so relaxed in the shower.

The next thing I noticed is how it doesn't lather much. If you love body washes that lather up then this probably isn't for you. I wasn't too pleased about it at first, but now I am used to it and I don't mind at all. I used this with my EcoPouf which helps disperse the product all over my body so that I don't use too much.

The thing that I love about this product is that it is very moisturizing and I feel that after I do not necessarily need to apply lotion after. I have also noticed that my skin doesn't irritate me as much, I feel this is because there is no colours, fragrances and parabens.

__________________________________________________

If you are after a no-nonsense product that is 100% safe and contains no harsh chemicals then this is for you, it is pricey for body wash but I feel you get such a huge bottle of this that it will last a long time.

This product is vegan and cruelty-free and contains no nasty ingredients.

You can buy this body wash from Unique Beauty for £9.99.

__________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like me to do more cruelty-free beauty posts and I will definitely deliver :) Thanks!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It sounds like it smells amazing, although products that on't lather up really annoy me for some reason aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it was the same with me, I feel like they don't do anything :P haha, I have gotten used to it now and I'm loving it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I just love Jasön products! They are so amazing and coconut scent is my favorite!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really took me back when I first smelt it, I couldn't believe how good it was! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig