4.28.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES


Hey Guys! As usual this my updated weekly favourites. Every week I post a list of my current obsessions in the world of art and design, everything from architecture to typography! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________











__________________________________________________

I hope that you enjoyed this weekly favourites, just so you are aware at the end of this week I will be posting my huge monthly favourites post. In this I will be summing up everything that I have been obsessed with including makeup, skin care, books etc. So make sure that you subscribe so that you don't miss out.

Let me know in the comments which is your favourite piece of art at the moment!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig