4.22.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES


Hey Guys! As usual this is my weekly round up of the things that I have been loving in the world of art and design. In summary I have been going back to basics with minimalism that is very type heavy. I have been loving simple, yet clever typography recently and I think this really shows in this line up.

Also the last favourite of this week is a monogram that has been created for the Wall Of Wally website, this websites depicts one of the greatest graphic designers of all time Wally Olins. Who I will be doing an in depth post on very soon!

__________________________________________________






This Packaging








This Typography







__________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this weeks design favourites.
Let me know in the comments which was your favourite this week!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! Your blog is sooooo amazing! It looks like a super classy magazine! haha. I love how artsy and cool this is! hannahelizaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! I am glad that you like it, thank you for your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig