4.14.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES



Hey Guys! I hope you are all having a great week so far. As usual this is my updated weekly design favourites. If you are only just wondering onto my blog for the first time I do these every week to keep myself inspired with my job as a graphic designer. I usually find an element from every aspect of art and design, from patterns to hand lettering. The links to where I found these are found underneath the images.

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________

















__________________________________________________

Such a good week for beautiful inspiration. My personal favourites out of all of these is the wave rider identity and the layout design as they are very strong and minimal.

What are your favourites?





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this post! So inspirational. Very nice illustrations and artwork as well.

    Simone | Crush on Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love having these posts to wonder around the web and find cool stuff to share :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like these pictures a lot and I think they have a cool aesthetic. The google search one is my favorite because it advocates for feminism with modern-day technology.

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love that one because it shows how the majority of people think about women and challenges them to think more. :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig