4.12.2015

WEEKEND WONDERS


Hey Guys! It's Sunday already? I feel that the week has just flow by. Today I am going to be doing my usual Weekend Wonders! This weekend was very relaxing. I like to take time and chillout to myself, I feel everyone needs a relaxing weekend every now and again.

__________________________________________________



FRIDAY

After leaving work early I came straight home and cleaned my room so that it wouldn't be bothering me all weekend. I like to be in clean surroundings otherwise I get in a grumpy mood so this is usually a must for me on Friday. 

I then did a few hours of freelancing work on some wedding stationery that I do to earn a bit of pocket money and then ate lots of food and watched YouTube videos.

__________________________________________________



SATURDAY

On Saturday I updated my Behance website which I hadn't done for about a year and I still needed to upload some of my University work on there! I want to eventually go over all of my student work as I feel that my skills are so much better now that the work will be so much better if I got over it.

I have been really trying to focus more on my health and wellness recently so the picture above is my usual breakfast of late, some muesli with coconut milk and some 100% fresh pressed apple juice which I have been obsessed with of late. It isn't that good for your teeth but it gives me more energy and it makes me feel good so I feel it's okay to have a treat!

I then got the bus and traveled to go and see some friends for dinner. My friend Harvest lives in Highbury so I got the pleasure of walking through beautifully neighbourhoods to go and see her. Harvest cooked for me and Ellen and it was AMAZING. We had fry bread with chilli, salad, sour cream, salsa, vegan cheese and it was probably the best meal out of the whole week, we then had brownies with cream and truffles for dessert. Best friends ever? I think so.

__________________________________________________



SUNDAY 

Today was a very relaxing day, I went to the gym, did some washing, went to the supermarket for food and relaxed. I also did the last part of my online coding course which was amazing! I feel it's important to always learn new skills even if you have left school, never stop learning as it will always make you better and more qualified for anything you choose to do in the future.

__________________________________________________


I hope you guys all had an amazing week! What did you get upto this weekend? 




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. eating & watching youtube videos are two of my favorite things to do on weekends haha

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have an unhealthy obsession with YouTube so I can definitely relate! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Had work yesterday!! Today I've had a cheeky roast dinner yummy! x
    theenglishrosegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I miss roast dinners! haha! I only ever get them at home, I feel that it is something a parent should make you haha! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend ♥ wishing you a lovely week!

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching Youtube videos is a must in my life at the moment. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leja! :) Everyday since high school. I think I mayyyy have a problem... And no social life! haha! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig