4.17.2015

TOO FACED PRIMED & PORELESS PRIMER REVIEW


Hey Guys! Today I am going to be writing a review on Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer! I have been using this primer for about three months now so I definitely have made up my mind on it. Since I have been using mineral foundations recently I have been near enough using this every day to help the powder stay in place.

__________________________________________________


This primer impressed me with how it doesn't cause me to break out. This is a primer specifically for sensitive / oily skin which is perfect for me. And it works like a dream.

Incase you don't know primers were made to keep your makeup looking fresher for longer and it also creates a smooth base on the skin so that the application of makeup is easier. Think of it like priming a canvas before you paint on it, the same rules apply with your skin.

This primer is from the brand Too Faced which I am a huge fan of, the whole brand is cruelty-free and vegan which is great if you are a supporter of cute baby bunnies. I always try to buy cruelty-free when I can as I love supporting companies that are good hearted!

__________________________________________________



The only bad things I would have to say about this primer, if you haven't got sensitive / oily skin, Maybelline's Baby Skin Primer, is a very good doop for this. I do think this is quite expensive for a drugstore product. It is £22.00 and can be purchased from the large Boots Stores and online either on Amazon or directly from the Too Faced Website.

I give this a 8/10 only because the price is off putting for someone who is trying to save money. If you don't have sensitive or oily skin I would recommend the Baby Skin as a more affordable option.

__________________________________________________

I hope that you enjoyed this post, it is later than usual this week as work has been crazy, but this should hopefully be all back to normal by next week, thanks for being amazing readers!

Do you know good primers that you have tried recently?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't tried this primer before. I know everyone has been raving about the Hangover RX foundation from Too Faced. Have you tried that one? I have been loving the Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel. It isn't greasy yet adds radiance to the skin :)
    xx
    Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! :O I will have to look into that. Too Faced is my favourite brand and I always love everything that I try of theirs, thank you for the suggestion! My mineral make-up is going to be running out soon too :) xx

      Delete
    2. I haven't! :O I will have to look into that. Too Faced is my favourite brand and I always love everything that I try of theirs, thank you for the suggestion! My mineral make-up is going to be running out soon too :) xx

      Delete
  2. This primer sounds amazing!! I really love using them to keep my makeup looking nice. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely prolongs you makeup! I never believed it until I tried one haha it's a must for me now :) xx

      Delete
    2. Yes it definitely prolongs you makeup! I never believed it until I tried one haha it's a must for me now :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig