4.01.2015

WEEKLY DESIGN FAVOURITES


Hey Guys,
This is my new updated list of design favourites at the moment.

This week however you will notice a difference, I have made the images a lot bigger, so your eyeballs can view them more easily and I have including a link of where you can find more information about them, have fun browsing, the next blog post will be a "What's In My Bag 2015" so make sure you follow and don't miss it.

__________________________________________________





__________________________________________________






__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________







__________________________________________________


There you have it, all my favourites for this week. I hope you liked it, as usual you can see what I am up to on all of the usual social media sites and if you have any, please let me know in the comments any of your design / art favourites!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i don't think i've seen a post like this before, cool idea! they all look awesome :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle, Thank you! I'm a designer so I'm always trawling through designers websites and blogs so I get to see a lot of beautiful and cool stuff :D also - big fan of your blog! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Really cool inspirations! Love the graphic design! <3

    xoxo Colli // my beautyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love doing these, it keeps me passionate about what I do and gives me a level to aspire to! :) xx

      Delete

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig