3.13.2015

SPRING PLAYLIST



Hey guys! As I have briefly mentioned I am going on holiday on Saturday for a week so I cannot guarantee that I am going to be posting next week (although I will try!)

Holidays usually mean a lot of traveling and relaxing. I personally feel most relaxed when I'm listening to music that I like, and even though I am very self-concious of my music taste. I am posting my Spring Spotify Playlist for you all to have a look at.

My taste is a bit of a mix mash, so hopefully you'll find at least one thing that you like from this list to add to your own Playlist.

I always want to find new songs to obsess over, so if you have a playlist that you think I'll like, please link it to me in the comment section below and I will definitely give it a listen.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig