3.09.2015

MODELS OWN COLOUR CHROME REVIEW


I really want to get into doing my nails more, I love it when my nails are all pretty and colourful so when I saw this polish in the Stylist magazine I thought that I would pick it up and try it out.

The packaging is beautiful and it really stands out from the rest of my nail polishes. The whole set of the liquid metal polishes are packaged in a similar metallic way with the only difference being the colour of the metallic. 

I decided to go for silver, I mainly only wear monochrome colours so I thought that this would go perfectly with my wardrobe. Which it does beautifully.



The colour really surprised me, I thought it wouldn't be half as nice as what was said in the magazine but it its, and it's perfect for me a beautiful streak free metallic that catches attention and still looks classic.

On it's own the nail polish doesn't last very well, maybe like a day or two and it chips very easily which isn't the best for me, as I am very lazy with my nails. But I had a good top coat lying around so the next time that I painted them I added this on top and it worked a treat. 

Overall I would have to give this product a 8/10 only because it doesn't last so well the colour and the way that it looks on my nails is amazing and for the price I can't really complain.

You can buy Models Own nail varnishes from Superdrug or on the Models Own site for £4.99.

I hope that you enjoyed this post. I am going on holiday next week so I cannot guarantee how frequent my posts will be. I hope you all have a great week now that the sun is finally starting to show it's face.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig