2.27.2015

FEBRUARY NETFLIX FAVOURITES



I am a huge fan of Netflix, I like having videos on in the background whilst I am getting ready for work, eating dinner, cleaning my room, and pretty much doing anything. 

This post is a compilation of all of my current favourites from Netflix. I will be making this into a series as I have quite a lot of favourites but right now lets start of with these.





1. Friends (US)


I've been watching this non-stop recently, Episodes that I have seen a million times in the past will still give me belly laughs now. This program should need no explanation as it is hugley popular but incase you have never heard of it, it is a programme about a group of 20 somethings trying to balance their work and life whilst living in the big apple!




2. Stuck In Love (US & UK)


I first watched this about a year ago, and I suggest only watching this if you have a box of tissues nearby. This film really spoke to me, it is about a family who all have very different troubles with love and how this affects their lives. It has a happy ending, but it does take you on a emotional roller coaster.




3. American Horror Story (US & UK)


I am a sucker for dark films, and this one has been my favourite for a couple of years now, it's not that scary and you (should) be able to still sleep at night. It is usually very creepy especially in the Haunted House and Asylum seasons. It is also very addictive, plus, even if you do get scared easily, it's worth it to see Evan Peters' face. Each season has a different story and theme so it's hard to really explain the whole series, so it's best to go and give it a go, I can guarantee that you will love it.




4. Fat Sick & Nearly Dead (US & UK)

I love documentaries, even when I was a kid I would watch them about random things, so it's safe to say I've watched a lot of documentaries in my time. This is one of my favourites about health. It follows a seriously unhealthy Australian who has had enough of food controlling his life. He goes on a serious lifestyle change and not only does his waist line change but his whole body inside and out. If you are interested in nutrition or health you will love this.




5. Heathers (US & UK)



Guilty pleasure alert! This is quiet an old film, it's a dark teenage film that I can watch over and over again. It is about a couple of teenagers that try and take down the 'cool' girls in high school that are making everyone's life hell. It has funny moments and seriously crazy moments and the whole film is summed up with an amazing ending.

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post, I tried to include things that were from both the US and the UK to help everyone out. As I will be doing more of these posts I will always try to include programmes and films that are not the obvious ones on Netflix.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vihsee. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig